- This event has passed.
February 2021 General Meeting (special guest Planning Director Luis Pereira)
February 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
I. Call to order
- 7:02 p.m.
- See attendance records
II. Statement of Sustain Saint Paul mission
III. Guests: Saint Paul Director Luis Pereira, Planner Menaka Mohan, and Planner Tony Johnson
- Neighborhood nodes (Pereira)
- Past, present and future zoning studies (Pereira)
- Process for a zoning study (Mohan)
- 1-4 Unit Infill Housing Zoning Study overview and timeline (Pereira)
- Parking Study overview, goals, and timeline (Johnson)
- Questions from members
VI. Approval of past minutes
- Moved by Foley; seconded by Blackmon; approved by voice vote
- How can we advocate for abundant housing while still ensuring housing affordability and displacement are addressed?
- Working groups around specific issues – opportunities for members
- Single-family zoning
- Parking minimums
- Do something before next meeting:
- Write a letter to the editor
- Write an article for our website
- Submit a public comment for Ordinance 21-4
- Second train to Chicago; state needs matching funds through legislature
- Next meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- 8:34 p.m.