- This event has passed.
Sustain Saint Paul 2020 Year-In-Review Panel and December General Meeting
December 22, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
2020 – What a year! Even though we all have been mostly working – and advocating from home, a lot has been happening on the issues we work on:
- Traffic counts have gone down, but accidents have not.
- Saint Paul passed a tenant’s rights ordinance and installed new bike infrastructure throughout the city.
- Ramsey County has been working on 4-3 conversions and the Riverview Corridor project is gearing up.
- Construction has begun on Highland Bridge, and planning for the Hillcrest site has begun.
- Saint Paul is looking at redefining family in its zoning codes.
Please join your friends at Sustain Saint Paul and a panel of local leaders on Zoom at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 22, to talk about the year that was:
- City Councilmember Chris Tolbert
- Ramsey County Commissioner Rafael Ortega
- Saint Paul Chief Resilience Officer Russ Stark
Wait! There’s more!
If that weren’t enough, urban geographer Bill Lindeke will host a speed round of Saint Paul Trivia. The winner will snag their very own Saint Paul Flag!
- Join us on zoom!
Meeting ID: 976 0478 6169