- This event has passed.
Sustain Saint Paul November General Meeting
November 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for our monthly meeting. We’ve got an exciting agenda. Our special guest this month is policy analyst Ania McDonnell, who will talk about her work on gender mainstreaming in city planning. Board member Luke Hanson is going to talk about how Saint Paul is looking to update the definition of family in the city code to meet the needs of our changing society. We’ll also get updates on the Highland Bridge (formerly known as the Ford site), the city budget process, and more!
Sustain Saint Paul is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Please mute yourself when not speaking. Use the raise your hand or chat function to be recognized or ask question.
II. Special guests
- Ania McDonnell – Gender Mainstreaming in City Planning
- Mystery guest – introduced by Amanda Willis
III. Project updates
- Highland Bridge updates Merritt/Kevin
- City budget – Elizabeth
- Riverview Corridor – Tyler
IV. Old business
- Update – Mission and Vision
V. New items
- Definition of Family – Luke Hanson
a. SSP Letter and testimony
b. Open Comment Period
VI. Notices and other items
- Heritage Preservation Committee Hearing on Loras Hall (UST Campus) – Nov. 30 – Submit comments to George Gause, Historic Preservation Supervisor, email@example.com